Jules from One Ruud Mom tagged me to do some fun questions! I’ve been battling a cold that was graciously given to me by Eli; so I’m a little late on this!
I love me some Jules soooo here we go!
1. What is the most Motherly advice you’ve been given?
This is seriously hard. I’ve been given a LOT of advice, but my Mom gave me some of the best. She encouraged me to always be happy, and don’t sweat the small stuff. If I got upset about things she would just reply, “But seriously Erin, who cares? What does it matter?”
It taught me to focus on only what I think. Parenting and wondering what others think does not help you be the parent YOU want to be.
2 If you had to describe your labor and delivery in one word, what word would it be?
For the 1st: Scary
For the 2nd: Fast!
3. What is the one thing you swore you would never do as Mom but do anyway?
Let the kids have a tv in their room. I read all the studies, and swore up and down my kids would never have a tv in their room. Well, they do. They don’t have free range to use it whenever, but it comes in handy. When they don’t feel well they can lie in bed. They use their room to also play in, so they have a Wii in there. Either way, they don’t fall asleep to it, and its limited.
4. What does your child do that makes you want to pull your hair out.
Ummm lets see, there are a few
~Leaving things all over the house
~Alex being a picky eater
~The talking back
Yup that will do it.
5. What does your child do that absolutely melts your heart every time.
Alex- Asks to snuggle every night, and he makes sure to give an hug and kiss every night.
Colin- How kind hearted he is. He always looks out for everyone and their feelings. Sure he can bicker with the best of them, but I LOVE the moments hes a total sweetheart.
Here are your question Ladies!
1. What was your craziest craving when pregnant?
2. Who/What has been the greatest influence on your role as a mom and why?
3. What was your best day as a Mom.
4. Equally what was your worst day as a Mom.
5. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
You’re not obligated, but it could be fun! Lets keep it going!